Saturday, November 17, 2007

Winter?

To day 17/11/2007 7:30 AM arrived to my beeyard. As you can see It’s snowing. OH, I love this white, not only because is white that mean it’s pure and very calming.
Looking at this white I start thinking that there are bees that never see the winter but they are preparing for winter. It’s not interesting? They rush to collect nectar but they never use this nectar (honey).
A lot of reading doing this time from the internet and from the books and forum. Reading in Beemaster Forum I found a sad news: Charles Martin Simon passed away October 23.He was a nice person, answering to all my email and try to explain to me his way to seeing beekeeping. Interesting way of seeing beekeepin is “Principles of Beekeeping Backwards” , 10 Principles truly from another side of beekeeping. He send to me 2 Ormand’s books.R.I.P.


No comments: