Monday, May 29, 2006

CAN WE CALL THIS SUMMER?


Well, because of this bloody PC I have to write from time to time to my blog, when my neighbor boy PC is free .So, I have to concentrate my thoughts to say all I have to say in few words.
For the star I can tell that everything is OK but only one thing is not OK: the weather. We have plenty of rain and cloudy days.Well, it’s acacia time and the bees are busy gathering nectar for them and I hope for me. As you can see in the photo. It’s wonderful









One week ago I marked 2 queens and clipped them. As you can see I use genuine method to mark my queens. I use fluid corrector. Because here in Romania we don’t use to mark our queens so you don’t find marking pen or colors to mark your queens. About clipping the queens I can say that at the beginning all the beekeepers in my area had a good laugh. They don’t understand why I do this. But I keep marking and clipping my queens because I find that is very useful One week ago I mark 2 queens and clipped them. As you can see I use genuine method to mark my queens. I use fluid corrector. Because here in Romania we don’t use to mark our queens so you don’t find marking pen or colors to mark your queens. About clipping the queens I can say that at the beginning all the beekeepers in my area had a good laugh. They don’t understand why I do this. But I keep marking and clipping my queens because I find that is very useful
Last Sunday I got angry with my bees: I did find out that they are communists; they gather a lot of red pollen.
The big problem for me is :what method to use to raise few queens. To use Jenter System, Miller method or to use swarm cells. I’m a little bit confuse,but I think that in few days I’ll make up my mind.













No comments: