Tuesday, June 03, 2008

For Two Times Happy

















Every weekends I did visit my bees It’s raining or bad weather. So I get used to it. I Have to rethink my program for spring time. I have to take 2 week holiday so I can work my bees and get rid of coming and going and do nothing because of the weather.
















My opinion is the acacia flow in my area was roughly like in the past last years . In spite of the weather my bees gather some acacia honey as you can see in photo. I’m really happy for this.
The second reason I’m happy for is that my grapes this year. I did plant this yearling about 6 years ago. As I can see there are some bunches (?).



















Make small nuc with a new emerged queen a friend of mine gave me. You can se a home made queen cage.




Vezi mai multe video din Animale »

No comments: